CRM System Administrator (m / f)
Our client is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Our client develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic CRM System Administrator to join its growing Global CRM team. This role will serve as the primary contact for the super users around the globe, as well as a key contributor to the CRM development and deployment projects. The ideal candidate is passionate about CRM solutions and takes pride in supporting users.
The CRM System Administrator position is permanent, full-time and available immediately. You will be located at our site in Bensheim (Germany).
- Provide day-to-day administrative support and resolve issues reported by super users and business managers.
- Work closely with members of the Global CRM team to identify system improvements, prioritize change requests, and develop training.
- Participate in the development and deployment projects, with primary focus on system configuration, testing, and data management.
- Identify and deploy solutions to promote salesforce.com adoption and utilization.
For this role in a truly global business environment, we look for qualified candidates with relevant background. The position requires:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or other similar degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in configuring and supporting CRM solutions, preferably Salesforce.com or Dynamics CRM.
- Proven track record of successfully working autonomously and collaboratively in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, resourcefulness, follow-through and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Willing to travel up to 20%.
- Experience in supporting large scale and global salesforce.com implementation.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Experience with development languages such as SQL, Java, Apex, and Visual Force.
- Fluency in additional languages, preferably Swedish or German.
We need your application not later than April 28.
Our client offers a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as the company language. We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary