Design Engineer (m/f) - Automotive HVAC
near Munich, Germany
Our client is looking for a Design Engineer (m/f) – Automotive HVAC. Our location is one of our strategic engineering centers and provides a range of capabilities including in vehicle testing of air conditioners, climatic and acoustic chambers, component test benches and a state of the art wind-tunnel. This center also specializes in prototype preparation and is the location of our European material testing laboratory and the home of our Corporate Research & Development team.
As Design Engineer (m/f) you develop an HVAC (heating ventilation air-conditioning) unit with a design/development team from the concept to the industrialization phase.
In detail you
- design HVAC units and parts using CAD software according to the customer and manufacturing requirements,
- investigate the productivity and tolerance of created concepts in cooperation and agreement with tool makers and manufacturing plants,
- participate in assembly trials, project status meetings and design review meetings,
- contribute to a better product with creative and innovative ideas.
- engineering degree (mechanical or Automotive Engineering), education as state certified technician or other equivalent with comparable professional experience
- extensive knowledge of CAD and especially CATIA V5
- professional experience in the automotive industry, ideally experience in plastic component design in the automotive air-conditioning is preferable
- good analytical skills and judgment ability
- ability to work independently as well as in a team and team leading function
- creativity and innovative way of thinking
You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural organization on a day-to-day basis. A fluent level of English and German is required.
Are you interested?
Please send your informative application in English, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number OD 004 to email@example.com