(m/f) full-time, Munich
ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
You want to move things and to develop a product that you are passionate about? As a DevOps you take care about continuous and solid releases and you take over the support and progress of the development and build-infrastructure. You rock the development department with your know-how and develop solutions to monitor our infrastructure and production systems to ensure stable operations.
- You have an above – average university degree in the area of computer science, industrial engineering or a comparable education
- You are a real tinkerer and with your excellent skills in computer science you help us to configure and manage development tools like JIRA, Stash or Confluence
- You rock Linux and you have excellent knowledge in server – and network adminisiration such as system management solutions üA great addition would be knowledge in quality management and error validation
- Programming skills, especially Jenkins, JUnit und Selenium are an advantage
- You win your colleagues over through your high adaptability and your solution- oriented approach to work üYou are very dedicated, dynamic and visionary and you are looking for a product that you can develop with passion and drive
- Excellent english skills, German is a plus
Is our Client the right company for you ?
- Our client is a visionary, dynamic growing enterprise software startup
- They offer a powerful tool for analysing and optimizing IT-supported business processes
- They are pioneers and leaders in the area of Process Mining
- They are characterized by a unique combination of an innovative startup atmosphere and an incredible passion, coupled with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Our client offers a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as the company language. We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org with the zipcode SC 002