Electrical Engineer - Technical Support (f/m)
Our client is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. They design, manufacture,
install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 78 GW of wind turbines in 75 countries.
Reporting to the Senior Manager you will be part of a highly experienced and dedicated team. T
- Ability to conduct reliability evaluation and in depth analysis of underperforming electrical components and provide recovery plans using Quality tools (i.e. Six Sigma or others)
- Apply reliability and quality engineering concepts to improve product reliability
- Develop and control the execution assessment plans
- Ability to coordinate and conduct inspections on damaged components
- Create methods and procedures that guides inspections of wind turbine electrical components
- Review work instructions, electrical drawings, external inspection reports, perform project site observations
- Act as a liaison between field personnel, vendors, customers, and continuous improvement management department and R&D
- Ability to provide support to the legal department in electrical technical issues
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Create and deliver technical presentations to internal and external customers
Qualifications and competencies:
- Master degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Electrical engineering background or relevant experience
- Experience in engineering related work in wind or other industries
- Preferably has experience with wind turbine electrical main components
- Requires high level oral and written communication skills to work with customers, consultants and global cross-functional teams.
- Must be a highly self-motivated results orientated candidate able to become part of a global competence team.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both English and German required.
- Strong technical and analytical skills for root cause failure analysis and problem solving
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily work under a fast paced environment
Our client offers a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as the company language. We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectation and earliest possible start date, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the zipcode SV 001