Our client is a world class service centre for the global management of music rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide browser-driven database administration solutions. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To support our team in Berlin, we are looking for a:
IT Systems Administrator and Support Engineer (m/f)
A IT System Administrator will work within a small team, responsible for the maintenance and configuration of servers, workstations, software and the network infrastructure.
This position will require the knowledge, experience and skills to provide first and second line technical support to IT users, troubleshoot network based issues, maintain a Microsoft network environment, install, monitor and managing computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults, solve technical problems, provide remote and onsite support to all IT users in any location.
You will need to have experience of supporting Server / PC Hardware and peripherals, Microsoft Server / PC Operating Systems, Active Directory, networks, Microsoft Office 365 administration, exchange and security.
- IT Systems Management, Monitoring & Support
- Hardware and Software upgrades
- Desktop and applications management
- ITIL based IT Service Delivery
- Troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of Windows Server, operating systems application, networking problems
- Assist with various IT projects
- Document processes and maintain IT knowledgebase
- Support all IT hardware and software
- University Degree in Computer Science and/or other relevant experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional, Windows Server Management
- Excellent knowledge Windows 7, 10, Windows Server 2012
- Experienced Office 365 administrator
- Confident managing Microsoft Direct Access, SCCM and Linux servers
- Network set up, management and troubleshooting experience, Firewalls, Switches, Site to Site VPNs
You will also need good interpersonal relationship skills as well as excellent written and oral skills in English.
Our client offers a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as the company language. We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectation and earliest possible start date, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the zipcode EI 001