Manager Hardware Engineering
Wegberg near Aachen, Germany
Our client is looking for capable Manager (m/f) to take a leading role in our European Electronics Engineering Team focusing on the hardware engineering for powertrain-related electronic products such as engine or transmission control units.
As Manager (m/f) you are accountable for handling mass production related HW engineering task for EU customers including the disciplinary management for the relevant team.
Additionally you are responsible for the achievement of assigned targets regarding the product development, product quality and project delivery.
In detail you will:
- take a leading technical role in the management of the embedded system hardware projects,
- instruct and support your reports to achieve the teams' targets in the development and implementation of strategies as well as in obtaining the European customer’s real future needs,
- continuously improve the relationship with our customers as well as to products, organization and procedures,
- are responsible for managing the team budget and resources and
- apply the company policies for target setting and perform the employee appraisal process taking care as well of the development and education of the engineers in your team.
- You will typically have a passion for technical products and are likely to have a university degree in information technology, electrical, electronic or control engineering.
- You will have a background of at least seven years in the development of electronics control units in the automotive (supplier) industry.
- In your past professional career you have demonstrated your project delivery capability and have been working in a customer-facing role allowing you to develop your negotiation and presentation skills.
- Your strategic and logic thinking and sound judgment ability will help you additionally to
successfully fill this role.
You will be comfortable working in and managing a multicultural team using an open way of communication. You will demonstrate strong organizational capability and apply high quality standards to your work.
Languages / Travel
You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural organization on a day-to-day basis, so fluent English is required. A good command of German and/ or other European languages is an additional benefit. You will be expected to undertake regular business travel.
attractive working conditions in a team oriented working climate that is cosmopolitan according to our global relations.
Are you interested?
Please send your informative application in English, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number OD 001 to email@example.com