For the installation, commissioning and operation of the instrument our client is hiring a
Mechanical Engineer (f/m)
Our client is developing and constructing one of the six instruments, which is dedicated to the investigation of samples in the gas phase.
- assembly, test, commissioning and maintenance of UHV chambers for scientific instruments
- integration, test, commissioning and maintenance of high-precision alignment systems and their electrical and mechanical components
- design of new vacuum devices and support structures
- help in the user support for experiments at scientific instruments
- bachelor or master degree as mechanical engineer or equivalent field
- solid experience in 3D-CAD (e.g. Solidedge)
- experience with vacuum techniques
- experience in precision mechanics
- motivation for "hands on" work
- good communications skills and the ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-disciplinary team
Our client offers a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as the company language. We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectation and earliest possible start date, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the zipcode LX 001.