Microsoft System Administrator (m/f)
For our client in Frankfurt, Germany
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Operates the focus solutions through performing software and configuration updates as prescribed by internal procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures focus solutions performance through monitoring, analysis and tuning, troubleshooting issues and escalating to higher layers of support as prescribed by company procedures and guidelines.
- Secures focus solutions according to the company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Participates in projects aimed at delivering improvements in the areas of the focus solutions both internally and for the company’s customers.
- Functions as a high-level point of escalation in the Incident and Problem management processes.
- Ensures accurate and consistent updates to the Configuration Management Database.
- Assists the Change Management process in assessing the impact of the non-standard requests for change.
- Assists the Release Management process during the release cycle, developing standardized configuration items.
- Assists the Availability Management and IT Continuity Management by providing data for projected service availability analysis for the focus solutions.
- Participates in the Capacity Management process with planning for future acquisitions and upgrades to equipment and software in the areas of the focus solutions.
- Participates in developing and sustaining security awareness and user training programs.
- Continuously documents network infrastructure and changes affecting it.
- Bachelor Degree in IT related area or relevant experience (minimum 3, preferred 5 years) as a Microsoft Server Administrator
- Strong experience of designing, implementing, supporting and troubleshooting complex enterprise-level Microsoft environments with the ability to resolve issues or escalate in a concise manner
- MCP level certification in one of the areas of the focus solutions is considered a plus.
- ITIL Foundations level certification.
- Automation and scripting abilities preferably PowerShell
- Strong knowledge in designing, managing and operating the following Microsoft Technologies:
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Group Policy Object
- Identity Management
- Network Time Protocol
- Remote Desktop Services/ Remote App
- Domain Name Server
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Proxy Technologies
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Good working knowledge of English language
Our client offers:
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging and varied work
- Flat management structure
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
Our client offers a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as the company language. We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com with the zipcode UQ 001