QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
(m/f) full-time, Munich
ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Our client is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you are an important part of the development. You support the Core Developer by ensuring a high quality of our Celonis Process Mining Software. On the other side you are the link between clients and development.
This position involves a number of responsibilities, with the most important are: You develop and establish a profound test strategy. You are responsible for the organizing and monitoring of all automated tests. Through your highly detailed work you ensure that all innovations from our development team will be implemented in the software.
· You have a university degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education
·You know how user-friendly software should look like
·You already gained some experience in test automation and the managing of test processes (e.g. Selenium)
·You have an ISQTB certification and even expercience with usability-testing? That is definately a big plus
·Strong written and verbal English skills. German is an advantage
IS OUR CLIENT THE RIGHT COMPANY FOR YOU ?
- Our client is a visionary, dynamic growing enterprise software startup
- They offer a powerful tool for analysing and optimizing IT-supported business processes
- They are pioneers and leaders in the area of Process Mining
- They are characterized by a unique combination of an innovative startup atmosphere and an incredible passion, coupled with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Our client offers a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as the company language. We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org with the zipcode SC 005