R&D Engineer for Implantable Electrodes (m/f)
For our client in Innsbruck, Austria:
- Develop new and optimized electrode designs according to the D&D process
- Define, coordinate and/or perform testing on prototypes. Write verification and validation master plan, test plans and test reports
- Document all development activities within our quality system (e.g. specifications, risk management)
- Review development of manufacturing processes performed by Engineering and Manufacturing departments
- Participate in device submission to Notified Body
- Degree in biomedical technology, engineering or equivalent education
- Professional experience in research and development in medical technology
- Independent and goal-oriented work style
- Team player
- Excellent knowledge of English
Salary will be determined based on professional experience.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org with the zipcode LM 006.