Research Engineer (m/f) for Combustion Engine Technology
Our client is looking for capable Research Engineer (m/f) for Combustion Engine Technology to join our R&D team. You will support the development of new innovative products, which can contribute to reduce the CO2 emission. As a Reserach Engineer (m/f) in this project you are in close collaboration with a European university for advanced technology research. Additionally, you take a leading role in EU funded research and development projects.
In detail you will:
- research European trends on higher thermal efficiency technology of internal combustion engines like innovation combustions, super-cooling loss reduction as well as waste heat recovery; further more you will be expected to investigate further research themes,
- create a map of relevant future technologies under consideration of also non-automotive related applications,
- analyze the feasibility of future technologies and clarify its potentials and/or challenges to achieve the future thermal efficiency target.
- You are likely to have a university degree in mechanical engineering with a focus on internal combustion technology.
- You have good practical experience in the simulation of engine related components and systems using the state-of the-art tools.
- A general understanding of thermal/cooling technologies is an advantage.
- In your past professional career you have demonstrated your project delivery capability, ideally in engine combustion technology related development or research.
- Your strategic and logic thinking and sound judgment ability will help you additionally to
successfully fill this role.
You will be comfortable working in a multicultural team using an open way of communication.
Languages / Travel
You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural organization on a day-to-day basis, so fluent English is required. A good command of German is an additional benefit. You will be expected to undertake regular business travel.
Our client offers
attractive working conditions and a team oriented working climate that is cosmopolitan according to our global relations.
Are you interested?
Please send your informative application in English language, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number OD 002 to firstname.lastname@example.org