Software Quality Engineer (m/f)
For our client in Innsbruck, Austria:
- Leading computer system validation projects and providing internal training and technical assistance
- Creating and maintaining standard operating procedures and work instructions to ensure compliance with company policies and applicable regulations for medical device software
- Creating manual and automated software tests and continuously improving the software testing process
- Developing and reviewing documentation needed for regulatory submissions of medical device software
- Supporting complaint and CAPA investigations
- Degree in computer science, IT, medical device or equivalent education
- 3+ years of related work experience in software quality management including analysis of requirements, software risk management, test plan and test case development, test execution, traceability and documenting software defects
- Good understanding of software development processes and regulations for medical device software (FDA, IEC 62304, ISO 14971)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German is desired
- Responsible, independent and accurate working style, commitment to detail-oriented work
Please apply in English!
Salary will be determined based on professional experience.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com with the zipcode LM 007.