We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Solutions Engineer based in Berlin,
Germany to bring our clients technology to life each day, establishing and supporting new customer deployments, expansion projects, and internal initiatives.
The team is tasked with helping clients customers integrate their solutions with a wide variety of other systems, including other ad serving systems, financial systems, and video players. Because of
the broad purview, this team must communicate with customers and partners frequently, and must be able to find clever solutions to complex integration problems.
- Develop and Document Business and Technical Solutions for Client Program
- Provide second level support for our Services Engineering team
- Participate in our product release cycle through requirement gather, design vetting, and user
- Provide training to our internal teams, and occasionally to our clients
- Assist in documenting our products
- Conduct demos and attend in-person question and answer sessions for new sales
- Occasionally provide live, off-hours support for major events
- Work in conjunction with local sales teams to close new business
- Serve as technical liaison during the presales process in prospect meetings and
- Architect solutions during presales process based on the ability to translate business
requirements directly from customers
- Clearly articulate technical solutions during presales process
- Demonstrate products and solutions directly to clients/prospects
- Frequent travel may be required (up to 30%)
- BA/BS degree with experience with video technologies and/or online
- You can lead and manage (in both technical and non-technical aspects) as relates to clients and
teammates, yet still willing to be extremely hands on.
- You have strong communication skills – this position requires significant amount of client
interaction. Being a Solutions Engineer is all about explaining how the technology solves the business problem. You should be able to do this well, to any audience from developers to executives, in a
way that both communicates value and achieves the desired results.
Objective C, XML, etc. The more the better.
- You should have working knowledge of database structures and SQL.
- You think creatively and solve problems actively. This is not a position where requirements or
solutions will be spoon fed to the team.
Our client offers a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English
as the company language. We look forward to receiving your application, including your
salary expectation and earliest possible start date, at email@example.com with the zipcode LF